We aim as a church:
- To worship God.
- To love and care for each other.
- To share faith in Christ.
- To make a difference to life in Sprowston, the wider world and the planet.
To worship God
- We come to worship prepared and ready, and we spend time in silence before worship opening ourselves to God.
- We are attentive to what we say and sing.
- We listen to what is said as addressed personally to us.
- We are aware and considerate of others in church whose needs are different from ours.
To love and care for each other
- We are friendly and outgoing towards others in church: we find out each others names; we speak to those we do not yet know.
- We show concern when people are absent from church: we contact or visit those we know; we tell the clergy.
To share faith in Christ
- We are open about our Christian faith and membership of the church.
- We invite friends, family and others we know to join us in worship and church activities.
- We pray for specific people we know to come to faith.
- We support outreach and evangelism from the church.
To make a difference to life in Sprowston the wider world and the planet
- We play our part in community life.
- We support church initiatives in the community.
- We give to appeals for Christian mission beyond Sprowston.
- We are a Fairtrade church.
- We are committed to reducing, reusing and recycling to lessen our impact on the Environment.