Holiday Club Pizza
THIS RECIPE MAKES 4 PIZZAS (small but suitable for children)
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins
2 ¾ teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon oil
170 ml water
Range of toppings of your choice
- Heat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan / gas 6
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add the oil and water and stir until it forms a ball. (If it is very stiff, add a little more water. It should be soft but not sticky)
- Knead on a floured surface for about 4 minutes.
- Divide into 4 equal balls and then flatten out being careful not to make a hole.
- Spread with passata/chopped tomatoes/puree leaving about 1cm clear round the edge and then add any other topping of your choice.
- Use a fish slice to carefully place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.